Liwi enables seamless file transfer across devices without the use of the internet. It is available on Android,Windows and Mac. One could recommend the option of sharing files via USB cable, but why take the hassle of looking for the cable, adjusting it to the two devices and so on, when we can simply skip all the trouble by downloading an application?
Liwi does not have any advertisements in between and it is even possible totransfer the app from one device to another via Bluetooth. It even has abroadcast feature so that you may share huge files with a lot of people. It serves to be very useful when the file sizes are huge and (/or) there is a time constraint.
The following steps will guide you through downloading the Liwi Mobile App on an Android phone or tablet.
- Go to Play Store and search ‘Liwi -Connect and Transfer’ or tap here.
- Select ‘Install’ and register on Liwi App to share files across platforms.
If you are using a desktop or laptop, download Liwi Desktop App using the below steps.
- Visit this Liwi Site page.
- Select Mac OSX or Windows according to your operating system and the download starts immediately.
- Once the application is downloaded, install it by checking the Downloads folder and register on Liwi App.
You can carry it even while traveling. Liwi makes your leisure longer and work easier. So, what you can do with this app is transfer files across your phone, tablet and personal computer. It’s just a click away. What are you waiting for? Download Liwi App now so that you do not have to sit amidst an array of disks and pen drives the next time there you lack space on a device.
Keep Sharing Files with your dear ones without using Internet!